cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Error

Meung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got this message and my payment went through but I'm not able to set up my account.

"Oops! Looks like something went wrong when we tried to create your account!
Your payment was processed, but an account configuration error occurred. Please click below to submit a ticket and finish creating your account. Check the Community for a response from an agent.
Click here to submit a ticket to an agent.
Error Code: M.8703

10 REPLIES 10

Meung

I contacted CS agent and they helped me sort out the issues

Meung

When I log in using the app it still says to re-enter my payment info even though I already got charged 

If it does charge @Meung then Public Mobile has a flaw in the system and it needs to be brought to their attention. If it's double charging people, then they need to fix it. Feel free to create a ticket to a CS Agent. 

IR096
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to sign up. I submitted a ticket and directly messaged the CS Agent. When I try to set up from the app, it's asking me to re-enter my payment information but I was already charged. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Meung 

I would strongly suggest not entering in your payment info again. It will likely charge you again and then you’ll have to contact customer service anyways in order to try to get that charge reversed.

Reach out to customer service and they’ll be able to aid you in your account creation without a second charge occurring at all. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Did you log in to the app using the credentials you had created before? Or did you start fresh?

Hi @Meung It shouldn't. But don't worry, if it does charge you again, you can speak to a CS Agent and they will reverse it. 

Meung

When I use the app it says to reenter the payment option but my payment already went through. If I enter my payment option again would I get charge again?

@mojorising They don't need a CS Agent. They need to finish signing up using the app. IF there are still problems, sure, but this person isn't there yet.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.