cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Error - Charged but cant use

akajusa1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Error Code. M8701

I got charged 2x (as seen on my CC) I have no access to my account nor do I have access to my funds. Help please

3 REPLIES 3

kimmy5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also encountered the same problem. I tried various methods and contacted CS_Agent , but I didn't get a reply. What should I do?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@akajusa1 - are both charges PENDING? It is likely one will drop off once the charges are authorized.

Click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance.  They may be able to help you activated, or at least confirm an account was created.

EDIT, have you restarted your phone? Try that, and see if you have any services.

Also, try to use your SIM card in another phone to see if any services work, if the restart doesn't work.

If continued issues, ask CSA for help on the activation side of things and logging into My Account. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Searching that error message (and m.8701) here has no real solution. Seems your only way forward is to contact support here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.