cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated phone found feature 3 days ago after 2 months and now there is no service on my phone

aeis2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated the phone found feature and now there is no service on my phone.

I'm on autopay. My Plan shows that the plan is expired.

Do i reactivate plan? I thought the "found phone" feature would reactivate the plan automatically?

3 REPLIES 3

@aeis2000 wrote:

Do i reactivate plan? I thought the "found phone" feature would reactivate the plan automatically?

If you were on a 30 day plan, your plan has expired.  You need to first pay for service. Reporting your phone as lost doesn't pause the plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@aeis2000 wrote:

If today was your renewal date and you're seeing the expired notice, you can ignore it unless your phone service was no longer available.  So if you tried the lost/stolen trick because you don't have any service, and your phone is still not working, you can try one other thing that is to top up your account with one dollar and reboot your phone.  This may get things going if you're still without service.

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@aeis2000  If you have the reactivate button on your account click this to activate service.

Make sure to reboot your phone after this.

Need Help? Let's chat.