cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated a new sim card but cannot connect to network. Also, App is asking for code for code

harahype9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated a new sim card 20 minues ago. I cannot access the network despite turning off phone, turning to airplane mode, etc etc.... To make it worse, I cannot access the app because the app is asking me to verify via number (which I can't because I don't have access to the network). 

Can somebody advise? Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

harahype9

Yes, I tested it on another phone and it doesn't work either. 

hi @harahype9 is that physical sim card? you tested that on another phone?

harahype9

no message still, I sent two messages already. Kind of disappointed not being able to connect.

Hi @harahype9 you checked the Community inbox?? 

If really no reply, message them again

They usually reply within 2 hours, even on weekend.  but it is late now, maybe they will reply tomorrow 

harahype9

Still no response from support. I really need the phone for a long drive tmrw....

harahype9

I sent them a message 5 mins ago. Hoping for something soon. Thanks.

@harahype9 

@harahype9 wrote:

@softech do you know if Moderators are online during this hour?

send the CSA a message and they'll get back to you asap. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of the page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

harahype9

@softech do you know if Moderators are online during this hour?

harahype9

It's an Iphone 10 so it should work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@harahype9 what phone do you have? you have another phone to test the sim card?

but likely it is just a sim provisioning issue.  Easy fix for PM support but you just need to engage them by direct message here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.