cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate phone please

Slowford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for my account. eSim has been downloaded. I have been working on this since this morning and I need my phone operational today. I've been to the Telus store with no help there. Last message I received for Public told me to wait for two days. I can't do that.

Please help me

4 REPLIES 4

Slowford

Yes I rebooted phone

Slowford

No reason given.

Phone is a Pixel 4

I don't have a sim card in phone.

I downloaded an eSim

Phone say mobility in Public

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Slowford 

first Telus store does not really support PM subscribers

You said PM told you to wait two days, so you opened ticket with them?  what was the reason they asked you to wait?

And what phone you have? you tried to scan the eSIM onto your phone?. did it installed and just not working?. or it has trouble installing and gave you error?

If you already installed but unable to use, couple things to try

try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Slowford  Have you activated the eSIM did you reboot the phone still nothing .here’s how to contact support

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.