cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate eSIM from overseas

Chrism1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my wife is currently overseas and coming next week , is possible to activate a new eSIM from overseas so when she arrive in Canada it will be working ??

thankf 

3 REPLIES 3

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I guess you are right about this! You can set up the account but not the eSIM, better to have the plan in mind & when she comes here, set it up in front of her! 
The system is easy & try to have a reliable internet connection & card details with you, rest assured, it will all be good, else come here again, we can try to assist as much as possible, even if we are no experts haha! 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Chrism1   You can set it up with the app on your phone but if you go the esim route don't allow it to download, she can scan the esim QR code from the welcome email when she gets here.  Otherwise you risk installing the esim on your phone from what I understand (no expert on esims so hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey
It totally depends on you. If yo have access to her email or you can try with your email ID and create an account for her & buy a SIM or activate eSIM for her and can give it to her after she is here. It can be that if you wanna do it! She just needs to provide the necessary information, as required! 

Need Help? Let's chat.