cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate credit card

jbocking
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to activate a new SIM card and neither of my credit cards will work.  I don't live in an apartment.  Can't do it!

7 REPLIES 7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv    Yes, it seems OP is wanting to open another account for his son according to his other thread. 

@jbocking   Use an alias email address for the second account and all the emails will still come to your main email address.  e.g., Joe@gmail could also be Joe+son@gmail.  You can also use the same CC and password for easier management of the second account.

So, making sure, were you able to successfully activate the 1st SIM card and pay for a plan?

Do your services work okay (calling, texting, data..)?

And when you say you are logging, going here: Login Page (telus.com)

Why do you want to add another phone?

If you want to activate a whole other account and plan/phone number, then you will need to use a different email and go through the SIM card activation process again.

Each account / each sim card needs a unique email. You cannot have more than one phone number attached to 1  public mobile account.

jbocking
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I log into my account and I can't see anywhere to add another phone.  It wants me to create a new account with a different email address.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jbocking what do you mean you can't do it? Where are you receiving an issue or error?

Perhaps try this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jbocking 

sorry for credit card not have option for apartment,

for credit Card Number > Enter card Number
and Postal/ZIP Code > Enter post Code
Expiry Date*
MM/YY
Security Code* Enter CVV

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jbocking hi try clearing your cache ,use another  browser in secret or ingognito mode try activating on a different device also your cc must be from a canadian or us bank

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jbocking 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and left Empty for apartment.

Need Help? Let's chat.