cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM for second account

Holly68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two accounts, two phone numbers and two plans I pay for.  Online access to my first account works.  The second account phone was dropped in the ocean and ruined – a new SIM card has been purchased from a Telus store and put in another phone, and needs to be activated.  I tried to set up an online access to # 2 account but it thinks I am a new customer and asks to choose a plan, but I already have one.  My attempts to send a ticket to customer support keep getting error messages, and I don't know how to send a private message to CS.  Please help me with how to navigate this issue and activate the new SIM card for account # 2.  I have been trying for two days to do this and keep hitting brick walls.  Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Holly68

Thanks.  Message sent.

Holly68

Thanks!  I sent a message for help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Holly68 

PM is one line one email login.  You have two accounts and you will need two different email to ling

are you trying to activate the second accounts? or you are just replacing sim card? 

If you activate second account, then just download and install the app, use a new email address to activate

but if you are replacing sim card, do you know the login for the 2nd account? If you don't , please submit ticket with PM support and get the login working first.  You can submit ticket using message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Holly68  Use this direct link to support they can sim swap the number for you on the second account so it gets the code to login on 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.