cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

kylescratch1952
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Want to activate my account that was suspended for some unknown reason.

10 REPLIES 10

@kylescratch1952 

If you didn’t purchase a USA Roaming Add-on, you will not have service but you can login to your account on a laptop or desktop in the US and have the 2FA code sent to your email address to see if payment went through or to enable AutoPay.

@kylescratch1952   do you have roaming addon purchased and hence need your account active?  

try calling either *611 on your phone  or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another line

You can also login to My Account and make a manual payment to resume the service

If you are in US but you are not using the roaming, you can wait till you come back to resume the service.  You have 90 days from the first day of suspension to reactivate the account

611 works even without a talk add-on as long as you're connected to T-Mobile and you're in a T-Mobile coverage area. Is your phone set to manual network selection? Set it to automatic or re-scan and select T-Mobile if it shows up. It can take several moments to finish scanning.

Can you log in to your account? You can buy the add-on there. You can also change your 4 digit account pin there and then use 611 (but why would you if you can log in? 🙂 )

But the first thing to do is make sure your account is active. You can't buy or use while suspended.

@kylescratch1952 wrote:

I don't remember my PIN # plus we're presently in the USA. Can't use 611 number for service.

@kylescratch1952  - if you are in the USA and you want Public services (although incoming text should work) you will need to purchase a Roaming addon from your My Account or by calling # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device.

If you already have Roaming addons on your account, and services stopped working within the 15 day period (but they were before), then submit a ticket with CSA by methods provided by others to have them fix this for you.

@kylescratch1952  Maybe support can help you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

kylescratch1952

I don't remember my PIN # plus we're presently in the USA. Can't use 611 number for service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kylescratch1952   you sure the account was suspended? does text work? or data?  There is a widespread problem for voice.  So, if you have data and text working and just not voice calls, it is not account got suspended but because you are one of those affected by the voice trouble

Best to login to My Account or use *611 (if you can make calls) to confirm your account status first

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kylescratch1952   Was it renewal date today or couple days ago?

it could be because Pre-authorized payments failed.  

Please login My Account using Incognito mode, confirm if the account is suspended

Then click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make a manual payment to reactivate

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

kylescratch1952

HELP REQUIRED!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kylescratch1952 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677864049467.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.