cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Rayl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.
This is new accout like 3 weeks next AutoPay Next Payment Date: Feb 5, 2017. Also add money roming USA for talk and text. Now the account show suspended. Anyone have the problem? Hope to have some help.

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_M

I have this exact problem on two separete accounts.  I sent PM's to a moderator on 11-22-2016 and have received zero response.

I tried creating a ticket and it says my "email doesn't match" for both of these accounts.  It seems to me they have shut down their email system so they don't have to honor the 48 hour response time.

I would just port away but this is two accounts prepaid till February with $240,  both are showing suspened and will be deactivated by Dec 22.  I was ok waiting while my service worked but now its seems I am unable to send and recieve texts.

Thinking maybe its time to have CBC Go Public meet me out fron of the new Vancouver Telus Headquarters to discuss this crappy customer service.  CBC studio is a block away.

Rayl

still same, don't get any help. account still suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.