cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Gr3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended because my credit was hacked and had to be canceled. So i need a 4 digit pin to access and make payment. How do i change my 4digit pin? I forgot the old one. i need a new pin  to make payment to my account 

7 REPLIES 7

Customers can make a manual payment on their account to reinstate their services immediately. There is no need to reapply ATU on their account. You do not need to reactivate as payment will automatically reactivate the account.

@J_PM   Should we ask user to manually pay and reactivate? or your team will fix it and re-apply Autopay for them and reactivate the account for them?

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our teams have identified an issue that's impacted some customer accounts. We're working promptly on a fix to restore services. We apologize for any inconvenience. There will be a post on Community once the issue is resolved. Thank you!  

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gr3 

Public Mobile just posted an update.

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gr3 

Your credit card was hacked and need to be cancel, so,  you need to login to My Account and change the credit card.  You cannot do it by using *611 with the 4 digits pin.    You have access the My Account

If you need to reset the PIN and/or My Account login, contact PM Support and they can assist

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

***Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

To change your PIN you have to contact agent. They cannot see your PIN to let you know what it is but they can change it.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Putting in a voucher does not require the PIN. You can often buy a voucher in stores that sell gift cards. You can also buy them online. Another option is the instant top up in a few stores.

You might find your pin on your phone from when you activated. It could also be on the sim itself.

Need Help? Let's chat.