cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

jxchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I missed my payment on the renewal date, and I want to pay for the bill now, but my account is suspended for some reason. This has happened more than once. Is it possible to remove the suspension and then process the payment to renew?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jxchan : You can buy vouchers in many stores or online. You can use the instant top-up method in a few stores.

Your 4 digit PIN that you created was texted to you from 611 when you first activated. But you don't need it for vouchers or instant top-up.

Only the CSA's reset your 4 digit PIN.

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

jxchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I usually get the PM support to reactivate my account as it is suspended. Where do I find the PM support who are online and available?

Also, I tried loading via *611, but I seem to have forgotten my 4 digit PIN. How do I set that up again?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)

Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB

Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB

Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON

Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service

Reboot your phone.

If you made a manual payment, do you see reactivate button? If yes, click on it, then wait 2-3 minutes, reboot your phone. What is the account balance?

Try adding 1$ manually to the account balance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jxchan : This is a prepaid service. If you don't pay, you don't get service. You said you didn't pay so the service stops. How do you normally pay? Do you have a pre-registered payment card? Do you use vouchers? Do you use the instant top-up method from a few stores?

When you miss renewing then you need to pay manually. If you're thinking of autopay (why aren't you on it?) then it only tries once.

So however which way you pay, you need to get your balance up to your plan cost and then the service will renew.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jxchan wrote:

Hi,

I missed my payment on the renewal date, and I want to pay for the bill now, but my account is suspended for some reason.

@jxchan   your account is suspended as in you cannot login to My Account?  Did you forgot the username password and tried too many times and locked the account?  If so, you might have to wait an hour before trying again or open ticket with PM Support to reset the password

But did you try loading fund via *611?  you can do it that way if you have your 4 digits PIN

Need Help? Let's chat.