cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - unbelievable poor CS service

motanu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Warning: very poor support, unsafe credit card operation.

I have an account with auto-pay. It was suspended more than a week ago for no pay. I checked with my bank, the payment was made. Since then I am almost daily in chat with CS here.

It goes like this: I explain the situation, they ask for details about my account, then they say the payment was not made, I explain that it was, they repeat it was not. Next day my phone is working. I use it pretty rarely so I think OK, they fixed it and that's it. But next day my phone is not working again. I try to chat with the CS but the ticket was closed and I have to start again with another CS. I repeat the chat with new CS. Same scenario, next day is working and then not working again.

I did this 3 times already and now my account is still suspended.

Meantime, my card was hacked and payments to unknown sources were made so I have to cancel my CC

I'm going to make a complain to CTTS, this is serious, this service provider is a joke.

11 REPLIES 11

motanu

That's called Private mode in browser. I thought you are talking about some feature of this site

@motanu wrote:

I have service now and my account is working.

What is Incognito mode?

The web browser won't use saved informaiton nor save information to your computer about your visit to the website.  I can help with a site showing incorrectly cached information.

motanu

I have service now and my account is working.

What is Incognito mode?

@motanu if you login My Account now using Incognito mode, does it show Active?? If it does and you have no service, it is a different issue

motanu

I payed manually and I can access my account now. There is no other payment this month other than my manual one. I didn't make any charge back

If you've been involved with credit card chargebacks and such and one of the transactions charged back was from here then this place does not look kindly on that.

No it doesn't explain the on and off but it may explain the hassle you're going through.

@motanu can you login My Account now?? wonder if you see it in the payment history page

just to confirm, you didn't make any charge back with any PM charges??

motanu

I checked with my bank. The payment was made, money was taken from my CC to PM. Where is the money?

motanu

It may work. But that doesn't explain the continuous activation - deactivation of my account.

Also, as I said, the payment was made more than a week ago. Where is the money?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hmmmm @motanu … are you sure the card was not compromised a different way and the resulting cancelling of the card (and perhaps charge back of the amount to PM) is what caused public mobile to terminate the service?

There’s a lot of possibilities here with what you describe.

If you really need the public mobile service back immediately, go get a payment voucher and apply it using 611 or on self-serve.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@motanu 

.  The reason for the suspension is likely for to an Autopay failure.   With PM as a prepaid provider, it is normal that  for the. to susprnd th service without a  payment, 

likely a very quick fix is to logon My Account and click Reactivate my service and make a manual payment. Try it..

Need Help? Let's chat.