cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended on auto pay. Please Help!!

wieleb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

32 REPLIES 32

RKulf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Shouldn’t have to!

same crap that never gets fixed

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol....

Spoiler
Now I'm scared to use my favourite tool...
Spoiler
In the toolbox!
Spoiler
Presto, change....O nothing broke this time?

@darlicious 

No worry

Spoiler
@computergeek541  fixed it for you  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol...I don't want to make it worse? All I did was what I have done in the past....click on the spoiler icon/tool and copy and paste the text. Hit reply. And Presto Change O Gawd What the heck happened? 🙊 🙉 🙈 💩 🤬 💣

@darlicious   you cannot even update the post?  it was that bad?  you broke the system!!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Here's my fix.....

@RKulf 

5 sign ins to your self serve or the community? Disable 2FA in your self serve account on the profile page.....it makes it a pain in the rumpus room to keep having to verify. Then take a screenshot of your profile info so you have all that info handy without signing in each time. Stay signed in on the community.

The spoiler in this post will help you with private messaging customer support....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

Scroll down and click on the spoiler in the above linked post.

@computergeek541 

Help I don't know what I did or how to fix it. Can you archive the post ? Please and thank you!

.....Hmmmm....it is like a puzzle?!! 🤔 lol....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol...you think? Geez Louise!! How do I even do that?

@darlicious   you might want to fix the post a bit.. some Spoilers are empty...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RKulf 

5 sign ins to your self serve or the community? Disable 2FA in your self serve account on the profile page.....it makes it a pain in the rumpus room to keep having to verify. Then take a screenshot of your profile info so you have all that info handy without signing in each time. Stay signed in on the community.

The spoiler in this post will help you with private messaging customer support....

Spoiler
Send a private message... Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

Edit:

Thank you @computergeek541 !!

@RKulf 

See my further reply/post in this thread for the complete info intended for this post before I spoiled it?!! What a spoiler mess I made?

@RKulf   don't get too upset.  Most support hav numbers to call but you might have to listen to annoying music for an hour before getting to a support.  At least with here, you submit the ticket, you just need to check for reply whenever you wait, no need to tie up and wait on the phone

If you find it confusing to submit ticket using chatbot, use the direct message method.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there (please note they don't reply via email, so, check the inbox here in the Community)

RKulf

I would be happy to submit all information if it didn’t take 5 sign ins and no easy way to start this brutal system 

@RKulf   this is your first message in the community.  If you want your problem to get solved, it will be better if you give us more information and we can try to help

If you need a conversation with PM support, please open with them a formal ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RKulf

Your system is chaos your communication usually doesn’t help, Nothing has changed for the better over 3 years and you pay for what you get. It’s only gotten worse.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wieleb 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

5. you will do manually enter Amount:$1

6. Click ‘Submit’,
7.after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
8. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@wieleb wrote:

Crazy thing is that auto payments done regularly, last one 4 days ago, now, tonight they suspended my account. No service at all.

@wieleb 

Call 611 on your phone. What does the message say? 

If you still can't figure out what to do, open a ticket with Customer Support: They have access to your account and will tell you what went wrong and what you need to do to get the service working again.

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

@wieleb wrote:

Unfortunately no service. Account charged on Dec15. 

@wieleb  - I didn't see the screenshot you had...is your Self Serve now showing Suspended, yet you show a payment 3 days ago?

That is odd. 

Is your credit card expired or still working okay?

When did you notice you had no service?

@wieleb 

You can still log into your account but your account is showing the normal expired message that appears on renewal night? And your services are no longer working?

Edit:

Does the amount owing on your overview page say $10? When does it say your date to pay by to keep your service?

@computergeek541 wrote:

@wieleb wrote:

Thread update:

The message quoted above was found in a different thread.  wieleb's service isn't working. 

@wieleb   is there any fund showing as Available Fund on your My Account?    Do you mind to post a screenshot?

Also, can you also post a screenshot with transaction history showing PM charged our money and if any lines showing the fund are used towards renewal.

If it did renew successfully,  it shouldn't just suspended in the middle of the cycle.  Any chance someone with access to your account click "Lost/Stolen" button and manually suspended the account?  Can you see if you can disable the "Lost/Stolen"?

Ok @wieleb ... so if since the auto payment 4 days ago you've had working service (and if the payment reflects on your payment card transactions and under your payment history on your self serve from 4 days ago) then after making a manual payment to restore your service, I'd be raising this with the customer support agents.

@wieleb wrote:

Crazy thing is that auto payments done regularly, last one 4 days ago, now, tonight they suspended my account. No service at all.

Was the Autopay processed successfully 4 days ago?  Can you login to My Account, Transaction History and see if there are any trace that it was completed.?

if it didn't charge you , then you will have to follow my post above and try a manual pay to get your service back 

@wieleb wrote:

Thread update:

The message quoted above was found in a different thread.  wieleb's service isn't working. 

wieleb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wieleb 

Dude this is normal. I almost flipped my lid the first time I saw it! No worries as long as you have service and you've got autopay.

@wieleb 

You may want to edit your post by clicking the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post if an Oracle does not do it for you....its for your account security.

This normal during the renewal process....the basic rule of thumb is as long as you have the funds in your account to pay for your plan and/or you are on Autopay and you have services then you have nothing to worry about. Here's a little info on renewals....

3 days before your renewal you will get a reminder to pay text from pm (611). You will get this text whether you have paid ahead of time or not or whether or not you are set up for autopay. You can use this as your reminder to top up your account.

At about 9pm eastern on the evening before renewal your account status will change to expired as your 30 day plan is about to expire. Unless you have no services this is perfectly normal.

On the day of your renewal at midnight eastern your plan will renew and any counters ( like data) in your account will reset to zero (0/1024mb). Rewards will be converted and applied to your balance as available funds.

At 2am eastern your plan amount will be debited from your available funds in your balance. If there is insufficient funds in your balance to cover your plan amount the difference will be charged to your autopay card as an automatic top up. Your card statement will show this amount+taxes.

Your payment history will show 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and depending on your plan either your applicable data amount 1 GB OF DATA AT 3G SPEED....$15  or 3GB/$25 or 5GB/$30 and so on or for the $15 plan the talk portion 100 Outgoing Minutes orTalk Booster......$5.

If an automatic top up and/or the plan/data/minute debits/credits do not show in your payment history by 3am eastern you have likely suffered an autopay fail. You will have until 6am eastern to make a manual top up and reactivate your plan. If reactivate does not take your plan amount from your balance then briefly suspend your service via lost/stolen. This forces the payment and the transactions will show up in your payment history.

At 6am eastern any account  that has not paid for their plan amount in full will have their services suspended or if its been 90 days these accounts will be cancelled and deactivated and lose their phone number. Active accounts will change from expired/suspended to active status. Occasionally this process is delayed up to 6 hours or so....check your transactions in your payment history for confirmation.

At noon eastern you will recieve two texts from 611**. The first confirms your rewards were successfully applied to your account. The second confirms your plan has successfully renewed. Not recieving the second text indicates an autopay failure.

It is my suggestion that before and after renewal you screenshot your overview page and your payment history in case their are any anomolies that need to be addressed like your data counter not resetting. If you like to keep detailed records and you are computer savvy @LurganIeUk has an excel file to export your account history to....send him a private message if this interests you.

**This has changed since summer and now the rewards text comes 12 hours later at midnight eastern.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Does not at renewal time your account say EXPIRED? Not suspended?

@CountyDownIeUk 

It displays both of the following:

HALIMACS_4-1639882544971.png

HALIMACS_5-1639882592354.png

@Dunkman @computergeek541 @ShawnC13 @mimmo 

Could you please edit the OP's post. Please and thank you.

Does not at renewal time your account say EXPIRED? Not suspended?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wieleb   please click on the 3 dots o your post to remove the account number.  

So, you have no service now and account showing Suspended on My Account?  did you try manual pay ?  Autopay could failed occasionally, try to do a manual pay now to get your service back first

Login to My Account, go to the Payment Tab, click One Time Payment:

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

Select Amount Due and pay, if it goes through, good.  (in case it has problem, select Other  and enter the Plan amount +$1 extra)

Then check if there is a button Reactivate current plan and click on it.

logoff My Account and reboot your phone.  It should work now

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@wieleb 

Please click on 3 small dots and edit your post to remove your personal information.

This is a public forum for all to see.

As far as the account being suspended, do your services work and are you seeing that the account is suspended on your self-serve landing page?

If so, this is part of the normal renewal process at the time of cycle renewal.   It is confusing, but if you have calling and texting services, no worries and carry on.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@wieleb 

Is your plan renewing tomorrow?

If your phone still works, just ignore that message. Everyone get it when their plans undergo renewal. Later tomorrow, the payment will be taken from your cc and the message will disappear, your account will show "Active" status again.

If you lose service, then login to make a manual payment since Autopay can fail sometimes.

** Click on the 3-dot menu top right to edit your post and remove your account number **

Need Help? Let's chat.