cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even though plan charged

DuongVu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My December plan was charged on Dec 13, 2020 but my account was suspended due a plan expired on Dec 14.

Here are the screenshots of my transaction history and the account suspend notification.

pm.pngpm2.png

Thanks for any help!

2 REPLIES 2

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@DuongVu  seems like during renewal the system encountered an issue.

Does your service work? Or is it completely not working?

If not working.. you can try adding $1 to your account to see if it kicks the system into finalizing your plan. If not contact moderator's.

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DuongVu 

Just to be clear, you have NO cellular service?   If so, that doesn't appear correct and it seems Public Mobile needs to get this rectified for you.

Check your payment card to ensure the payment DID charge to the payment card.   If it did, you should contact the moderators as follows.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.