cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and can't make a payment

ml-123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have my account on autopay and my service was suspended because it shows that I have not paid. My cc company said everything should be fine. Tried to remove and add CC again as well as another CC but the payment does not go through. Who do I ask for help? I need my cell phone service asap

14 REPLIES 14

@Anya48  When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

Stay safe. 

Anya48
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just about to do that when a manual payment finally went through - hooray! Now to see if I can add myself back for auto-pay using my original credit card...

@Anya48 

You should contact a moderator at the link below for assistance.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Anya48

Literally exactly the same situation. No phone service, AutoPay seems to have failed, not able to make any manual payments (tried 2 credits cards), tried re-activating account, tried submitting a payment greater than that owed (as suggested by someone here), called credit card company and everything fine with my card (they can't even see that any payment has been attempted), tried paying through *611...

@Anya48 Hi could you tell us exactly what your issue is everyone is a little different  thanks

Anya48

I have been having this same issue since mid-yesterday, and nothing seems to work. Were you able to resolve the problem?

instant top up-01.jpeg

@ml-123 stop by an esso and use the instant top up method while you wait for a message from customer support

@NDesai wrote:
@geopublic  wrote:

1. Xoom

If you attempt to make payments too many time a security lock will get triggered and will need to be reset by the moderator team. You will need to submit a ticket and ask them to reset it.

I didn't know Xoom is selling vouchers. Have you tried it before? Do they charge any fees? 

My understanding is that it's a top-up and not a voucher. Haven't used it with Public but have used it to load my father-in-law's Telcel sim card in Mexico when he was on vacation..

More info here:

https://help.xoom.com/s/article/how-to-reload-phones?language=en_US

@geopublic  wrote:

1. Xoom

If you attempt to make payments too many time a security lock will get triggered and will need to be reset by the moderator team. You will need to submit a ticket and ask them to reset it.

I didn't know Xoom is selling vouchers. Have you tried it before? Do they charge any fees? 

@ml-123 wrote:

No problem with CC and also tried another one. 

Get this message after trying all suggestion still...

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

@ml-123 If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

ml-123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No problem with CC and also tried another one. 

Get this message after trying all suggestion still...

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ml-123 wrote:

Have my account on autopay and my service was suspended because it shows that I have not paid. My cc company said everything should be fine. Tried to remove and add CC again as well as another CC but the payment does not go through. Who do I ask for help? I need my cell phone service asap

@ml-123  Unfortunately Auto-pay will fail on occasion If you need to get your account plan up an running best to purchase an online voucher.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ml-123 Try reactivating your account do the amount due button.

20200519_120048.jpgif this fails try paying the full amount of your plan + $1 and hit the reactivate account button. Stay safe. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ml-123 Try using incognito/private browsing mode to make a payment. Since you were on AutoPay, payment should've gone through automatically. Are you sure your cc is not expired?

Need Help? Let's chat.