cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended already paid

sonamor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why is my account suspended but my plan is less than my available credit? I also have auto pay so it should have renewed on its own anyway. I don’t want to pay again since there’s already more money on my account than my plan is. 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sonamor 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working, 

just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

if your services not working, 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sonamor   was the account Suspended or Expired?  Login to My Account and confirm.

Also, check when was the last payment date and what is showing there as the next amount due date. 

@Judymunn 

If you've had no service since then,then there must have been an auto pay failure.

You should then send a private message to CS_Agent   and ask them to look into your account and get your payment fixed and services working again.

@Judymunn 

login to self serve
click on "payment" tab
click the "preferred payment type"
choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 
go back to your "overview" tab and click the "reactivate" button 
restart your phone

Judymunn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in the same boat, waiting for auto pay to come out on the 11th, I've had no service since then.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sonamor wrote:

why is my account suspended but my plan is less than my available credit? I also have auto pay so it should have renewed on its own anyway. I don’t want to pay again since there’s already more money on my account than my plan is. 

@sonamor 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sonamor 

Don't worry this is normal on your renewal night. Do your services still work? Your account status will say expired as you go thru renewal. Ignore the suspended warning....if you have topped up your account or are on autopay.

In the morning just check your phone to see if your phone has service. If it does great. If you get an email saying you have been suspended its been sent out in error as there has been a glitch the last few days that customers have come here to report. If your phone works trust it not the email.

Edit:

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@sonamor 

If this is your renewal date and all of your services are still working fine, then don't worry about that message in your account. That message is normal to see on your renewal date. Your account should say it's active by later today ☺️.

If your services aren't working then, send a private message to CS_Agent   and ask a CSA to look at your account and get your services working again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.