cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account stuck in a loop. No access to anything.

help69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help!!!

My account is not able to submit a support ticket or log into the app to manage the subscription.

I am infuriated by this problem and not able to reach any support. All my accounts linked to this number are frozen as well and my life is kind of frozen. I need this resolved asap!

61EC8AB8-781E-48D6-8477-94802E13F470.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@help69 wrote:

. All my accounts linked to this number are frozen as well and my life is kind of frozen. I need this resolved asap!

HI @help69 

so your PM service is not working?  did  you ask the bank to chargeback a PM charge? or anything wrong with your credit card and CC reversed some charges including PM's

you can quickly connected to PM agent by messaging them, they will reply in 2 to 4 hours.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

help69

Thank you! God bless your kind heart!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@help69  I’ll send you the porting  team number private message they can give status update on the port request or re trigger it if needed . Be sure to leave old providers sim in phone to reply YES to the confirmation  text to port . I’ll also leave you this direct link to support should you need them for anything else 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

help69

At this point I am just trying to receive the message for a phone number transfer and it hasn’t been able to reach me. Just looking for a manual approval, as your support bot states. Please help me get this resolved asap as this is freezing up all of my crucial life functions. And this may lead to suicide. I cannot do anything. I am alone.

568FCFAA-592E-4FE0-B10C-36146E4F6EE7.jpeg

help69

None of the provided solution help me access the account.

EDF6EB41-A48B-40E6-9F4F-8CE225C32A07.jpeg

3DF8CBB4-02C1-4A70-B1D4-C59F38AC5732.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.