cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account set up using app

MikeCor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an existing account that I set up at a kiosk. How do I create an account so I can change update my credit card?

5 REPLIES 5

If you are referring to years and years ago, there's no much such thing as Kiosks setup anymore. Everything is all done through the app or online. I personally don't use the app. I go use the website through my phone. 

But it sounds like you don't have Eversafe ID. That is mandatory.  Once you do that you will have access. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/eversafe-faqs

MikeCor

Had it set up at a kiosk, didn’t need the app. Now when I sign into the app it thinks i’m a new and wants me to pick a plan. 

When you signed up, you should have already picked a plan. Is that not how you initially signed up by downloading the  app? The Payment tab hould be towards the bottom left of the page.

If you don't swe it maybe uninstall and re-install.

MikeCor

I just down loaded the app. Where do i find payment? It’s trying to get me to pick a plan? I already have a plan. Thx 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@MikeCor  download the public mobile app. Go to Payment. Many errors have been reported updating credit card information.   Just have to keep trying. 

Need Help? Let's chat.