cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problem

busch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on Autopay but for some unknown reason my Jan. payment wasn't charged to my credit card and my account was suspended. I've since made a one time payment but it shows on my account as a "top up" payment and my account is still suspended. How do I get my service restored.

7 REPLIES 7

@busch wrote:

Thank you so much. Such a simple solution and it worked. Much appreciated.

@busch   Glad it helps.  

You know, sometimes machines just need a "kick" or "push"  LoL

Enjoy   🙂

busch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much. Such a simple solution and it worked. Much appreciated.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@busch 

If you service is still working then there must be a glitch but to double check, go to your Self Serve account and check on the bottom of the page and see if your next AutoPay payment is in March/22.

If not, there is a new option to turn-on and turn-off AutoPay. Just turn on AutoPay. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@busch wrote:

I'm on Autopay but for some unknown reason my Jan. payment wasn't charged to my credit card and my account was suspended. I've since made a one time payment but it shows on my account as a "top up" payment and my account is still suspended. How do I get my service restored.

@busch   You can try to do a manual top for $1.  then check if the "Reactivate current plan" button is still there, click on it if so

then Logoff My Account and reboot the phone

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@busch 

Ensure the payment you've made is equal or greater than your plan amount.

Some users have found that adding another $1 payment in excess of the plan amount will get your service going. Try doing that then resuming service.  Don't worry, the extra payment will rest in your available balance and be used against your next renewal.

If this fails, contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@busch 

You can either try adding an extra dollar to nudge the reactivation process, or you can report your phone lost/stolen in the self serve menu, then logout, log back in, and click restore service.

Either option will trigger the deduction of your balance by the exact amount needed for your plan, and the restoration of your services.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you do 'resume service'?

Need Help? Let's chat.