cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account page down?

MattLars
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I enter my password to sign in it loads a "this page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to go to my acc page." Both links don't work...  is this scheduled maintenance? I only need to change my payment info for my plan.

8 REPLIES 8

@jiaxinchen wrote:

Is page down again?

Yes, it is. This should be an error messaging indicatiing that.  Whenever the site says a message about maintenance, it's down for everyone and the issue isn't with your internet provider.

jiaxinchen

Is page down again?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MattLars 

The account login is down for maintenance however fortunately the 611/IVR system is not. If you do not want to risk being suspended sometime after 6am eastern you can purchase a voucher and add it via 611. Read the linked post for your options.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@MattLars 

in here 30 day service pay and get service.. not paying no service.

don't worry, the payment is will be taken after 12:10PM, so you have a lot time to add new CC.

@MattLars wrote:

Ok thank you. My plan is set to renew tmrw on the 7th, do you know if Public mobile will give me a grace period to update payment info when old card declines or will service be unavailable immediately? Thx in advance.

If you fail to pay on schedule then your account will become "expired" and your phone service will be suspended.

It can remain suspended for (and you can reactivate at any time within) 90 days before the account is terminated. You might miss out on Rewards/Points which would be issued while your account is inactive (but there is otherwise no cost to you).

At Public Mobile there is no cost, no fee, no penalty for this.

When you make your next payment your account will reactivate and your phone service will resume.

You are in fact buying your next (30-day) prepaid plan, your new billing cycle will start immediately (which will likely shift the day of month for future payments a little but is otherwise no inconvenience). You don't have to pay for the period of time (up to 90 days) your account was inactive.

At Public Mobile there is no cost, no fee, no penalty for this.

Some PM customers deliberately allow their accounts to lapse out of service when going on vacations/etc. Save a little money, not pay for something which can't be used. I've done it myself a couple times. It's not an issue unless you let it languish long enough to get terminated. When an account is terminated it's closed forever, any available funds and unused add-ons/promos and rewards/points attached to the account are forever lost, the phone number on account is lost (it's deallocated from the subscriber and eventually goes back into the pool of available numbers), and the SIM card is permanently deactivated (it can never be used again). PM (like every other prepaid provider) does not issue refunds.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@MattLars 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

MattLars

Ok thank you. My plan is set to renew tmrw on the 7th, do you know if Public mobile will give me a grace period to update payment info when old card declines or will service be unavailable immediately? Thx in advance.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@MattLars 

yes it's on maintenance now you can tried back on 6AM it's will back.

Need Help? Let's chat.