cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number and pin problems

MichelaDi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom was paying my account for a few years thru auto pay. I would like to pay my own services but she and i do not remember my account number nor my pin. If i provide you with my name phone number and whatever other details you need can i create my own account. I tried to create my own account but it was under my moms email so that will effect her account if i do that. Help please

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can also fund your account with vouchers using 611, but that would be much more legwork, so once you get your email changed to yours for your self serve, you will be able to switch everything over and set up autopay at that point

@MichelaDi  - you cannot create a new account. You will need to submit a ticket to CSA to change from your mom's email to your email attached to your account.

Who ever can verify the account should be the one that submits the ticket.

MichelaDi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom set it up with her email address. Since my mom changed her banking information it refused payment on my account  she changed her auto pay information but only corrected her account. Im under the assumption that my account was set up with the old banking info and rejected the my last payment. I would like to have full control of my account but neither her or I remember the details. I tried to create a new

account with a new email as a user name and password but it tells me that it doesn't accept this because there is an account set up with this existing number so I can't get past that screen message.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MichelaDi  - you can put whatever name you like on the self serve account. It doesn't even have to be your real name, if you don't want it to. But you do need to know it to verify your account when you contact CSA for support.

Plus, only one account is allowed per unique email address.

Have you ever created a self serve account before, if not you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If an account was created before, do you know the email it was created with? If so, try the possibilities, and use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If still issues created an account submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

edit, for your account PIN, sometimes these are texted to your phone when the account was activated. So check back on texts from 611 to see if you have this. Otherwise, you can only reset it with CSA.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Contact a CS Agent to get the self service account information so you can change the payment information.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.