cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

jedonsequeira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've tried to log into my account to pay my upcoming bill, but forgot my password. Everytime I tried to reset my password, the email took SOOOOO long to come that the link expired. I've tried PM mods earlier this afternoon, but no response.

Please help to reactivate ASAP as I don't want my service disconnected.

Thank you,

j

5 REPLIES 5

@jedonsequeira Please give it sometime and check it again tomorrow morning. If you still see the problem then you may message a mod and I am sure they will resolve your issue quickly. Thanks 

jedonsequeira

UPDATE: I've been able to access my account, and make my payment, but since I got to it a day late (12:35AM) my account said suspended. It still says suspended even though payment has been made. Hope it just takes time for the servers to update, but if not, could MOD please rectify? 

Thanks,

jedonsequeira

I was able to get the email quicker now... maybe because there is less demand on the server later at night (Eastern Standard Time)

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi...

Try sending the MOD a private message.. the message mail icon is on left hand side of the name.

Both MOD you have mention is pretty good...

After you message the MOD.. now.. all you can do is wait..

Hope your problem get resolve quickly.

Cheers, to public mobile.

Happy Holiday...

ssheri1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. However mine happened after recently registering my sim card. Everything ported and the payment got processsed; unfortunately after that I was locked out of my account and I can't seem to retrieve access again. 

I have tried to reset my password as well, but the email is taking to long to reach that I get the link has expired message also. 

Need Help? Let's chat.