cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked out

Joyful_Ottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I tried my password a few times and now my account is locked. I need to get some help in unlocking the account before I can even request a password reset. I emailed three private messages to @CS_Agent, but I haven't received any reply for over 48 hours!!! Please help me unlock my account!! 

6 REPLIES 6

If your payment date is coming up today or tomorrow, you can buy a voucher from a vendor or buy online voucher from recharge.com.  You can use 611 to pay with voucher.  

But, hopefully, you will get response today.....

Joyful_Ottawa

I need to update my credit card information, so dialing 611 isn't going to help me, unfortunately.

Joyful_Ottawa

I tried to access the forgot password function after a few hours, still received "locked out" message and asked me to contact the support team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Joyful_Ottawa  i thought locked accounts got unlocked after a several hours?  is that no longer true?

if you simply need to pay, you can try dialing 611 and use a cc if its on file or buy a voucher online at recharge.com and use that voucher to pay.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Joyful_Ottawa

As mentioned in your other thread, moderator times can be up to 72 hours.  So, hopefully, today you will get a response soon.  

Over the weekend, the one of the moderator mentioned that the wait times were 24 hours, but it looks like it has gone up higher.  

I think it's past 48 hours at this point.  I have a message that has exceeded the 48 hour timeframe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Joyful_Ottawa

As mentioned in your other thread, moderator times can be up to 72 hours.  So, hopefully, today you will get a response soon.  

Over the weekend, the one of the moderator mentioned that the wait times were 24 hours, but it looks like it has gone up higher.  

Need Help? Let's chat.