cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked out, cannot complete any forms to retrieve access

Mageron2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My web account has been locked out for several weeks now (but phone line works fine). I have been trying to open to reset and open a ticket but the web forms always returns some kind of errors. Tried all kind of verifications but nothing works.  Today the error I am getting when trying to verify my pin is "There seems to be an error sending the PIN number.".  Can I have an admin to contact me? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Mageron2 

Sorry to hear that 😕

Just send a private message to CS_Agent  and tell them about what happened with your account and ask them to fix the problem with your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mageron2 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mageron2 

You can send a private message to @CS_Agent  with your account information. They will be able to restore your self serve access. All the best! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.