cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account loading very slow

GC2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve always used my desktop to check my account activities. It is very slow loading the pages.  I got fed up with it.  Today I decided to use my cell phone to check my account history   To my surprise, it was fast. I can’t believe it took me this long to find this out. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

We live and we learn 🙂!

I only use my phone. Never encountered any issues except if I get kicked out after two minutes of not touching it.

I have never logged in with my computer or the app. I heard the app is cool, maybe one day I will download....

@GC2000 

I use my laptop almost exclusively for prowling around the PM website. I find it very fast, as a rule. Some days it slows down a bit...on a rare day it bogs right down....but usually perdy darn fast. I'm in western Canada if that makes any difference.

@GC2000 wrote:

I’ve always used my desktop to check my account activities. It is very slow loading the pages.  I got fed up with it.  Today I decided to use my cell phone to check my account history   To my surprise, it was fast. I can’t believe it took me this long to find this out. 

I see this as inefficient softwware coding in the website.  If you take a look at the amount of resources used (example CPU utilization), the Self Serve website uses quite a bit.  I can't see any reason for a basic website to be that slow.

Need Help? Let's chat.