cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is suspended

Smb460
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended. My autopay is not working. Tried added or editing credit card but will not process

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Smb460 wrote:

My account is suspended. My autopay is not working. Tried added or editing credit card but will not process

If nothing helps, you can ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Smb460

Can you still add fund to your account with your autopay cc?

If yes, add enough fund to recew your plan and add click the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working.  Then, ask moderator to credit your rewards you should get if autopay was working.

Create a moderator support ticket to get credit for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Btw if you try too many times with the same card, the card will be refused/locked by PM.

In this case, you will have to contact Moderators if that is the card you want to use.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Smb460 wrote:

If any of the info on your credit card changed recently, then you will need to update it
- change of address?
- replacement card?

Here is PM article on credit cards.

If you cannot use your card, you can also purchase payment vouchers.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Smb460 What do you see inside your self serve account? 

Try making a one time payment of your plan amount from your credit card? If there is a reactivate button, click that too. If a onetime payment won't work, you'll have to get in touch with @CS_Agent or possibly your bank if it's an issue on their side.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Smb460 

Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Chrome incognito works well. 

Make sure address matches exactly uour banking billing address.  If apartment number, leave that section blank. 

Need Help? Let's chat.