cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is showing as suspended

hitesht03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I am logging to my account, the following message is displayed. I was not making any payment for around 2 months, but now I did the payment and set up for auto-payment but still, it is giving me the below message. Can someone please suggest? Thanks.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

3 REPLIES 3

@hitesht03 wrote:

When I am logging to my account, the following message is displayed. I was not making any payment for around 2 months, but now I did the payment and set up for auto-payment but still, it is giving me the below message. Can someone please suggest? Thanks.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

As the message in your account states, please ignore the error message as you've already made a payment.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hitesht03 

No worries, this message always precedes account renewal.

The key part is if you have service, all is good.   

Just let the process play out, and in the morning, the monies will be taken from your payment card and all will be well.

Welcome to Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.