cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is locked

Kilfoy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my sons account is locked as we could not remember the password to sign on.  We need to update the billing for our credit card is about to expire.  How can I request to have his account unlocked?  This is really frustrating that I have to have separate emails for each phone line.

Lisa

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kilfoy wrote:

Hi,

my sons account is locked as we could not remember the password to sign on.  We need to update the billing for our credit card is about to expire.  How can I request to have his account unlocked?  This is really frustrating that I have to have separate emails for each phone line.

Lisa

@Kilfoy 

Have you tried the Forget your Password link? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If this does not work only Public Mobile Moderators can get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster (method @darlicious mentioned- Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kilfoy 

After 5 attempts the account is locked for one hour. Do you remember the security question and answer you chose? If so use the password reset.  Be sure to check the email's junk/spam folder as well. The reset is time sensitive.

Otherwise you will have to contact the moderators in a couple of hours for a password reset.

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen and type password reset and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Then keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at t the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators.  Once they start work wait times are about one hour.

You can also get them to update your card if you like as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.