cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has large amount of excess funds.

unknownCoder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello,

My accounts keeps getting credited every month with $60.00CAD under the name "3 Choices with Provincial Talk". 
My payment history in public mobile shows the last "Automatic Top-Up" was May 3rd 2022. 
The last debit on my credit card statement was July 25th 2022 for $46.61CAD.
I just turned off automatic payments. I have no clue what is going on. Can support please contact me.

10 REPLIES 10

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

haha @unknownCoder   if i am you, i will not touch the account until the money still comin gin 🤣

unknownCoder

This usually goes sideways once it catches up with you. 

Thanks 

@unknownCoder 

why are you telling people. you should've enjoyed the free service ..

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not a bad problem to have I think.

@unknownCoder wrote:

Yes, I've reviewed the payment history on public mobile website. I keep getting a credit of $60.00CAD under the name "3 Choices with Provincial Talk". This can't be right, unless public mobile really love me and decided to give me $60 every month. Something is wrong with the system and I would like it resolved before this turns into a bigger issue

My credit card last payment was in July 25th 2022 for $46.61CAD.

Ask PM customer service to stop giving credit to you from here 

unknownCoder

Yes, I've reviewed the payment history on public mobile website. I keep getting a credit of $60.00CAD under the name "3 Choices with Provincial Talk". This can't be right, unless public mobile really love me and decided to give me $60 every month. Something is wrong with the system and I would like it resolved before this turns into a bigger issue

My credit card last payment was in July 25th 2022 for $46.61CAD.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @unknownCoder it is good to get inflow of money  🙂

Check your payment history and it will tell you what those credit are.  You said your last credit card payment was July 25 , 2022, so obviously the rewards amount has been big enough to even cover your monthly cost

I wouldn't ask PM to look into it as long as your service is working

unknownCoder

I just upgrade my plan that why I noticed this.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Follow suggestion provided by @Yummy .

In the mean time...consider upgrading your cell plan to something a little newer / cheaper. Consider the $15 plan...with Unlimited Texting  as well as 100 minutes / 30 days of Canada wide calling...plus 250mb's of data.

Whatever you do...don't opt out of Rewards for current Points program.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Nobody is going to contact as here are only PM customers.

It looks like you are on old 3-month plan. There is no way to have keep account after 90 days of no payment so it looks like your next 3-months renewal should occur few days ago.

If you have billing issue or need clarification contact agent.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Need Help? Let's chat.