cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disable

DarleneS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to talk to someone about my account. My phone just stopped working. I cannot go in the online (my username is disable as well). Tried sin in another phone. is not working for receive a call but I can make a call no problem.

Internet just working on wi-fi

please help me 😞 

20 REPLIES 20

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DarleneS wrote:

Yes I did see koodo transation and I decline it. because at the time I was already with public mobile

Based on the plan amount at Public you can differentiate Koodo and Public mobile payments. 

When you port in number from Koodo to Public your account at Koodo will be closed and it wont charge your credit card. 

Public mobile may charge your CC by Koodo company name so keep an eye on the amount.

Now top up your account manually and reactivate your account. 

If you need help send direct msg to CS_Agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's another person mentioning Koodo charges in the lounge. I don't think they've charged back yet though.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I have no idea?!!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do you not get the RE: in your replies. Oh well. Maybe I only see them.

The company line is always "we're aware of the problem and we've escalated it up" ... to nowhere. They clearly don't care that this is negatively and expensively impacting customers otherwise it would have been fixed long ago and/or they would come up with a MUCH more convenient resolution for those customers affected. For these customers to have to jump through stupid SOP hoops is terrible.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DarleneS 

I am sorry this has happened to you. This is not your fault. But the quickest way to get your service restored is to go to the nearest retailer that sell pm vouchers. Preferably any of the following retailers sell pm vouchers that are immediately valid are best:

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. Shoppers Drug Mart
  4. 7/11
  5. Circle K
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. TMS

Make sure you purchase a pm voucher that will cover the plan amount charge that you requested a chargeback for from your credit card company. (ie. $25 or $40). You will then need to remit the voucher pin# or send a screenshot of the voucher to the CSA that will be handling your case. Once this is done they will disable the temporary deactivation of your account. Once you get your service restored you can then deal with CSA about requesting compensation from public mobile for this known issue with plan payments appearing as KOODO REAPPROV on customers credit cards without any warning or notice from pm that this is a legitimate charge but a back end payment issue that they have been unable to correct and has led to a huge inconvenience for customers  who carefully monitor their financial cards for possible card fraud.

@J_PM 

Announcement? Or this will become not only costly for pm but very embarrassing. Communication with your customers is the key to good customer service.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM : ....and short-cut the resolution for these customers. For them to have to jump through all your stupid SOP hoops is appallingly bad customer service from no fault of their own.

Edit: and @Melinda_H 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM  I believe this is really an big issue now.  Customers are indeed reading their credit card statement and will decline charges.  This will be especially true for people who migrated from Koodo, like OP in this case, they will think that their old account are still charging and hence will decline without hesitation.   Hope you can find a solution for OP and also fix the issue.  

@DarleneS   That is not a good news  😞

Telus owns both Koodo and PM and for some reason, some payment are now taken by Koodo.  It is not a good setup and I believe PM is trying to change that

However, because of that, your service is disabled due to "non-payment" from the transaction reversal

You will have to open a ticket with PM Support (expand the Spoiler for ways to open ticket)

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

I believe Community Manager @J_PM could assist but you will have to forward her the ticket number after a ticket is created

FYI, here is another thread on the same issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/My-account-is-disabled-all-the-sudden/td-...

since it is a similar issue,  I believe you will get similar reply from PM support in the beginning:

"The self-serve profile .. has been disabled and access to self-serve is restricted for 1 year because of credit card charge-backs on both accounts. The restrictions are applied by the financial department and cannot be removed. "

"During the restriction period, the accounts can only be topped up via vouchers. "

But I am confident Community Manager Jade will come to the recuse and get a satisfactory solution for you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DarleneS : Ah! softech found it. #7. @J_PM !

Yet @DarleneS you say you can make outgoing calls...how?

But regardless...you're into a bit of hassle now. You will need to provide vouchers after contacting the CSA's. Unless you're close to a store that sells vouchers, you could buy them online.

Did you get a new payment card?

DarleneS

Yes I did see koodo transation and I decline it. because at the time I was already with public mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DarleneS wrote:

When someone calls me goes straight to voice mail

@DarleneS 

Spoiler

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

• power off your device
  • take out the SIM card,
  • waiting a 1 minute,
  • put it back and power on,
  • toggling airplane mode off/on

and 
    try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

try to check update your device,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DarleneS : Does a Public Mobile voice answer 611 and play some kind of recording saying about being suspended?

Would you be able to review some of the other questions asked?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DarleneS 

Spoiler

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

maybe you use it your all data and you don't know,

your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges...

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

DarleneS

When someone calls me goes straight to voice mail

DarleneS

payment went thought fine on Dec 28th. Log in was disable at the first trial

DarleneS

*611 doesnt work. send us to the online. 

DarleneS

I am with public mobile for 2 months ish. I was koodo before.

the payment was processed fine last Dec 28th I believe

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To contact CSA:

- Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When was your last renewal? Maybe your account is suspended due to no payment? If you tried too many times to log in with incorrect password, your account will be temporary disabled. You could try in 1-2 hours to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DarleneS   that is weird.  You cannot login My Account but your outgoing call is working?

How long you have joined PM?  You sure you know the user name and password to login to Self-Serve My Account?

Do you recall ever see a Koodo transaction on the credit card and you call the CC to decline that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What recording do you get when you dial 611? Can you login to your self-serve account? You say outgoing calls work? What about texting? Did you port a number over from elsewhere? If so did you confirm the transfer text from the old provider?

We can get to data when we figure stuff out.

Need Help? Let's chat.