cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account bonus data gone

Night177
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last week received bonus data on my account because of changes with awards. I had applied to change my plan and the days was March 22 my plan ended . Since new plan of 50 GB a month appeared all bonus are no longer there. I was told by someone helping on here that I should change plan from 20 GB a month paid every 3 months it was cheaper the get 50 GB and pay each month. Now lost bonus why ? 

13 REPLIES 13

Night177

your right i see on my account it's not compatable with the package i took i lost 4 gb plus 240 GB wow no one aver told me i would loose all 

@Night177   It has been suggested to you that you contact Public Mobile customer service about this.  Did you do so and they declined to help you out?  Everyone here is just a customer like you, Public Mobile is most likely not seeing your messages here.  Maybe the agents can't do anything but hopefully you have at least given them a chance by contacting them.

Night177

Wow I am getting screwed I paid same and lost bonus . Public mobile may loose me and my wife by doing this . Points makes it more expensive I am looking at other places for better price 

Probably,  but we don't make the rules. Use the chatbot to submit your displeasure and see what they say.

@Night177   As I explained in your other thread, the automated system may see it as a lower price because the 30 day version of the 90 day plan probably would have  been higher than $34.  Do you  have a screenshot of the plan as it was advertised?  Regardless, as also suggested in the other thread, contact customer service using the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.  We are all customers in this community and can't do anything to your account.

Night177

Plan I had $102 per 3 months and now $34 each month. In my calculation it's same price 

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.
Lower value probably means lower cost!

Night177

I changed plan that is same cost 2 days ago and lots all my bonus data . Was on $102 every months for 20 GB each month . Now $34  each month for 50 GB . Why 150 day bonus gone it's unfair . I would appreciate this gets put back I been with public mobile and my wife for years 

@Night177 Wasn't that a $40 for 30 days plan which was $102 for 90 days?   Going to $34 for 30 days from $40 with a discount could be a plan of lower value from PM's perspective.  The FAQ also says you will lose the bonus data if switching to an incompatible plan, whatever that may be.  The removal of the bonus would be automated based on how it was programmed so you could try making a case to customer support by submitting a ticket at the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.

Night177

Was paying $102 every 3 month now 34 per month it's same price 

Night177

Cheaper I ment for extra data I get

Night177

Same price I pay and got more data 

@Night177 wrote:

Last week received bonus data on my account because of changes with awards. I had applied to change my plan and the days was March 22 my plan ended . Since new plan of 50 GB a month appeared all bonus are no longer there. I was told by someone helping on here that I should change plan from 20 GB a month paid every 3 months it was cheaper the get 50 GB and pay each month. Now lost bonus why ? 

Sorry, but changing to a lower priced plan forfeits these data bonuses.

Need Help? Let's chat.