cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and plan not active. Can not make a payment

sck1975
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to activate my phone again. When I login to the account portal it says account is inactive and I can not change plan.

10 REPLIES 10

@sck1975 wrote:

Ive had no problem with publicmobile and loved there business philosophy. But now that I have had issues that are bugs with either autopay or recovering my account password. I can say now that there praise has lowered in my eyes. There is no reason for bugs to plague customers.  Not being able to contact a live person to resolve them in a timely matter is a huge issue. I still have yet to receive the password recovery that I put in the system 2 days ago.

The combination of ongoing software bugs and limited support staff is a major weakness with this service.  

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You might have to directly message the Moderator Team for help with this OP.

@sck1975

The password reset function on self service has not work for awhile.  You will need to contact moderator and expect 1-2 days response time.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your account number and PIN)

sck1975

Ive had no problem with publicmobile and loved there business philosophy. But now that I have had issues that are bugs with either autopay or recovering my account password. I can say now that there praise has lowered in my eyes. There is no reason for bugs to plague customers.  Not being able to contact a live person to resolve them in a timely matter is a huge issue. I still have yet to receive the password recovery that I put in the system 2 days ago.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Manually putting funds in to cover the payment is prob the way to go until they fix the autopsy bug once and for all.

Good to hear.  Sometimes the self service account can be finicky..  But glad to hear that your cell is working now....

sck1975

I couldnt login becuase i forgot my password. I had it saved on my work comoputer changed the credit card than phone *611 to make a payment. this time the payment went through and phone is now active.

sck1975

I had autopay enabled and an active credit card on account. I changed the credit card and phoned *611 to pay the balance. It is now working

@Silenseking@sck1975

Do you have autopay set up?  Might need to explain your situation with some more details.  

You may need to manual load funds into your balance first equivalent to your monthly plan.  Then the plan can activate afterwards.  Or you call *611 and pay the month (if you have credit card on file). 

If that does not work, you may need to contact moderator, but that will take some time.  

Silenseking

I am having the same issue can't even make a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.