cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account active

Jazmin11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my name is Jasmine. My account and phone no is active. Outgoing calls can be done. But incoming calls goes immediately to voice mail. No issues with phone. How can I solve this ?

11 REPLIES 11

Jazmin11

Thank you 

Jazmin11

Hi I tried the sim with other phone and the problem is solved. Thanks for the help 

@Jazmin11   let us know how it turns out with changing the network to 3G Only.  Check if the phone connected to the network at all and how many status bars.

Another phone to test is to put your PM sim card in another phone, this would force sim provision and could resolve the problem .

If it still fails with incoming calls, open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jazmin11

Yes the same no 

Jazmin11

I will try this for sure 

Jazmin11

My account is active thatswat I am able to make outgoing calls 

Jazmin11

How can I solve this 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jazmin11 , if your account is inactive, nothing would work.  Since you report outgoing calls working but incoming calls going to voicemail, that potentially indicates a failed number port or one in progress.  Another possibility is that call were errantly forwarded to voicemail unconditionally.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number to PM?

When did you join PM?

What number callers see when you call them? The one you picked when signed up?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Jazmin11 hi go into your settings and manually switch to 3g in network setting that should help with calls 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jazmin11   you had a chance to login to My Account and confirm the account status?  If it shows Suspended, you should see another button "Reactive my plan".   Click on it and follow the prompt to make a manual payment that way.   (Yes, you might have setup pre-authorized payments, but that could fail sometimes for any reason) 

Need Help? Let's chat.