cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access

Josephine03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from virgin to public mobile 2 weeks ago. I cannot logging into my account. I received your code by email but I do not receive the text code. Also I received some phone calls but some are going straight to my voice mail from my old phone provider. 

4 REPLIES 4

Once again @Josephine03 

Place your Virgin SIM card back in your phone. If you can still make calls on it, it means the port didn't work. Look at the top right corner of this page for this. Open it and click on the messages. There is a number there to call to get this issue fixed.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1699219257437.png

Josephine03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both lines are active. Some people could reach on my public mobile SIM and some People can reach me with virgin mobile 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Josephine03 

Did you respond to Virgin's mobile port request text?  Is your VM SIM card still working?  

Are you able to receive texts on your VM/PM number?  

I have a feeling that your port was not completed.  If your port was stuck, you will not be able to receive phone call or texts on your phone number.  

I will private message you the Telus porting team phone number.  They will check the status of your port. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Josephine03 

It seems the port didn't properly work. Please check your mail box in the top right corner for a number to call to get this fixed up.

If you put your Virgin SIM card in your phone, do you still have service? Did you get a text from them to ask permission to port over? Did you say yes?

Need Help? Let's chat.