cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Hallsy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto pay set up on my account. My debit card was compromised yesterday. As a result my bank canceled it. Bank issued me a new debit card. I need to update my account to include my new card. However, my account has been deactivated or suspended. I cannot access my account. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That must be frustrating but in case you get stuck in the future for payments, public mobile also allows for customers to pay with vouchers that are available at places like 7/11 and gas stations and be added to the account by dialing 611 on the phone.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy 

If your account is suspended, you can still access your account but you can only have the 2FA code sent to your email. 
It will not send it by text because your account is suspended.

Once you are in your account go to the Payment section and change your debit card info.

Remember to clear cache, cookies and go incognito before login.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy 

Once resolved you might want to try the hybrid auto pay system, that would have have given you, in this case, 30 days to fix it and avoid disruption in your service. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy 

If you cannot access your account, to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hallsyis your PM service working?? I just worry your bank has reversed some transactions on the card and PM transaction is one of them being reversed

if you cannot login still , open ticket with PM using Chatbot

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Hallsy 

If you account is suspended, you should still be able to access your self service account.  Did you forget your password?  

Need Help? Let's chat.