cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Anhtuanco
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Just private messaged the mods team, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Paid in full for 90 days + 2 add ons on August 11. Less than 30 days ago. My number was successfully ported over, and today my account shows:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

I use this number for my business contacts as well. They have completely cut service on my line, and I risk losing the number.

12 REPLIES 12

D_K

Hello, I noticed my account was suspended around 1 or 2 am Aug 19th. Then after a lot of trying to get a hold of Mods and forum users my service was restored by a Mod named MarieHelene_L around 10am Aug 19th. This is her profile.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/23639 

Anhtuanco

Hi Darryl, 

Is it possible to get a rough timeline from you of events? (When your account service was suspended, when you messaged the mods, when they restored your service) That way I, and other users, can know what to expect.

D_K

Sylvester you click the little envelope next to the little bell. Click New Message. Then send it to Moderator_Team

My phone is back up and working. Moderator Marie reset my account. 

Hope everyone gets their service back up and running.

Thank you all.

Darryl

kam_bolin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No

D_K

A lot of people are affected right now. But why? I tried calling Public and there is Zero options to talk with customer support. That in itself is unacceptable as well.

sylvester

How can I PM the mod team

D_K

I absolutely don't like not being able to call and talk with someone about this.  I don't think Public Mobile is a good idea now. Being Public Mobile is owned by Telus I'm calling them. I need my phone. I can't piss around like this. Not is all my years of using cell phones have I experiencecd anything like this.

sylvester

I have a 90 day autopsy subscription and still my service has been suspended

D_K

Did your phone start working again Kam?

kam_bolin

two days ago i had my service down for few hours. I thought is my phone but now I know it wasn't. 

D_K

This is exactly how I feel as well. My long term number I ported over and they threaten that I will lose my number. I am missing a lot of calls right now because of this. They better start paying me money if they don't get this fixed. And now.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

yeah PM has some major issues today. many people i same situatio. hang in there

Need Help? Let's chat.