cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account/Subscription Cancellation

Mikemike1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened an account with Public Mobile and have not received my SIM card yet.  I have since realized my phone is not compatible so I would like to cancel my account/subscription.  I am not sure how to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

Ok sorry 😞 to hear. You can follow the directions provided previously. 

@Mikemike1 since account was not fully setup yet, likely PM support cam refund and cancel it for you 

Please open ticket with PM support,  Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Mikemike1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a very old phone that will not be supported by Public Mobile.  I made a mistake and should not have considered this plan.  I have opened an account, submitted payment for my chosen plan and a SIM card (that is being mailed out, and not received yet) .  Since I will not be able to continue with this, I would like to cancel my account/subscription with Public Mobile.  I have not been able to access my account to cancel anything.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Mikemike1  sim cards can take up to 3 weeks to be received.  What makes your phone not compatible? What phone do you have?  The service technically doesn't start until you activate the sim card, so what did you pay?

If you had created a profile, log into your account and in the support section type 'agent' or 'customer service' to get an agent and explain if you want to continue with cancelation.  Or use the chatbot. 

Need Help? Let's chat.