cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

Es4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been in contact with the CS_Agent in private messages, and they have assured me that they are able to reactivate my account after my credit card expired after i send them my new credit card info. I wanted to check in the community that this is indeed public mobile costumer service and is legit, as I am quite weary about doing this.  

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you did contact agent through Community they ARE definitely legit and very helpful bunch. Nothing to worry about!

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Es4  have you explored the option of purchasing a voucher in store to get your account going in the meantime? A voucher can be applied using *611 from your phone. I had to do that when I had a credit card issue. I can confirm that the vouchers can be purchased at Superstore and Canadian Tire at the cash register. I have heard of Shell and Canadian Tire gas stations selling them too, but have no The cashier will need to look in a binder with the other vouchers for an orange and blue card, which is usually one of the last ones. Some have complained about the vouchers not being activated immediately but I haven't had a problem in the past 2 years.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Es4   if you have been messaging CS_Agent, then yes, it is legit

Not sure how start the ticket, I always use Chatbot or use this direct link to make sure I am talking to the correct person

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And yes, since My Account is down now,  you have to engage them so they can update on behalf

Need Help? Let's chat.