cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account: Esim activation

Nathc231
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started an esim activation then left and returned to finish. I now cannot continue with the activation as I continually get an error. It won't let me see any other plans or do anything apart from log out

All I want to do is buy an esim, can someone let me know how to do this?

7 REPLIES 7

Nathc231

Hey,

Just to let you know the agent was no help and couldn't do anything. Going to go to a different provider. 

Cheers

Nathc231

@hTideGnow thanks will see what happens. Might just look elsewhere.

hi @Nathc231 it could be tricky to setup an account when you are out of country. Honest you might want to wait and activate when you are back

Nathc231

@hTideGnow I am out of country at the moment and trying to get it organised so I have a cell phone coverage when I get back for work. Esim is the only option at the moment.

@Nathc231 would eSIM a deal breaker?? try to activate physical sim if you don't mind and try using the app to change to eSIM after activation 

is your phone a non-Canadian model??

Nathc231

Hey

@hTideGnow I haven't actually managed to buy an esim yet. When I click on the "Resume Activation' I get an error message. I can't submit a ticket as the only screen I see when I log in is the resume or log out screen. Kind of stuck now as the chatbot tell you to log into submit a support ticket which I cant and as there is not other means of contacting them I might have to go elsewhere.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nathc231 you used PM app to activate?? check your device sim manager if the sim. already installed by the app

if not, check if the Welcome email has the QR code to install 

if not, then ask support to help.please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  

If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.