cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Balance does not show payment

idyllea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've recently received an email from Public Mobile saying my payment of 15$ for my plan was received, however my account balance shows 0$ available with 15$ payment due before Feb 9. I've paid the 15$ however and received an email confirming it. My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I'd appreciate your assistance with this issue.

Thank you,

Idil  

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@idyllea 

Have you checked your transaction history for the auto top up payment? It should also list your 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and 100 MINUTES....$5.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@idyllea   this is normal.  If you check your Account Status, it should be showing Active

Public Mobile always show show you the next payment due date, in your case, Feb 9.   As for the Available Fund, it is usually $0 unless PM has given you credit or you deposit money into the account ahead of your payment due date.  So, it is good and your service should be working without issue now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There was an erroneous email sent out the other day. If your services are working then just ignore it.

@idyllea wrote:

I've recently received an email from Public Mobile saying my payment of 15$ for my plan was received, however my account balance shows 0$ available with 15$ payment due before Feb 9. I've paid the 15$ however and received an email confirming it. My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The payment that needs to be made before February 9 is for your next renewal.  This does not mean that you're behind on payments, nor could you be as this is a prepaid service carrier.  

Need Help? Let's chat.