cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation with Visa Debit not working

kerouacli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to activate a new SIM using a ScotiaBank Visa Debit card.

Sufficient funds are in the account and the card is active, but the activation of the SIM card keeps being rejected due to the card being not verifiable.

Can you assist in getting this set up. I have to set up two SIM cards in total.

With kind regards,

Ben

3 REPLIES 3

@kerouacli wrote:

The step is prior to the account activation during the payment setup.

If I go through the thread you provided that the only option available would be to purchase vouchers instead of being able to use a Visa debit card.

Unfortunately I have no access to other credit cards other than international ones, which are also rejected.

Any additional suggestions to get this resolved.

Unfortunately, vouchers is the only way.  International credit cards won't work for sure. 

kerouacli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The step is prior to the account activation during the payment setup.

If I go through the thread you provided that the only option available would be to purchase vouchers instead of being able to use a Visa debit card.

Unfortunately I have no access to other credit cards other than international ones, which are also rejected.

Any additional suggestions to get this resolved.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

At what step did you get to?  Has an account actually been created?  There have been past issues with using visa debit.  See link below.  I am not sure whether the issue has been resolved.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Visa-debit-won-t-register/td-...

Need Help? Let's chat.