cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account # 100xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Logalyrob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have become very frustrated  in trying to activate my card .  The last issue was trying to get a code to unlock my SIM NETWORK.  Long story short I was told by your team member that I would to have to go to Samsung to have this resolved.  Not being able to talk to someone about this was also problematic for me.  I no longer wish to change my carrier so please do not request this transfer.  Also please ensure that my visa does not have any charges applied.  As it stands right now I do not have a phone until I get this resolved with Samsung.  PLEASE CANCEL TRANSER REQUEST.

Thank you

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal information

9 REPLIES 9

@Logalyrob 

This is how to contact moderators:

Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Logalyrob wrote:

sorry.  HOW do I contact moderator team?

@Logalyrob   Customer support is online.  Click on the chatbot bubble bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket, follow the prompts to complete or send a private message to Moderator_Team at this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Response time to hear back is taking rather long right now as there's a backlog of issues,  Normal wait time is usually between 1-24 hours now it seems more like a day or more.  However, you might get luck and hear back sooner.  

Users responding on this forum are customers who can help with minor issues, but moderators (PM employees) deal with all issues requiring account access.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Logalyrob : It is the customers' responsibility to arrive here with a compatible, unlocked phone. To not have one or the other or both is not their fault.

I can sympathize with the frustration but not the pointing of blame.

It's unfortunate that you didn't come to this community first.

Logalyrob

sorry.  HOW do I contact moderator team?

Logalyrob

I am not sure I am getting this so bear with me.  Am I to understand that public mobile dies not have any staff.  All of our inquiries go to other customers?  Is this correct.

I did see that I was charged for 1 month even though I am not activated.  Are you saying that there is nobody  at Public Mobile that can reverse this  payment for me?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Logalyrob  Depends on state of the transfer. If already requested and you acknowledged the authorization text message, then it's likely too late to cancel. If that text is not acknowledged, the transfer will automatically fail. 

Refund is problematic if your account was created and credit card charged. You can try for a refund by sending a private message to the moderators. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Logalyrob :Posting here won't help your problem because we are all customers here same as you. You got to write private message to the moderator team and they could help you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Logalyrob 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Previous customers have been able to call Samsung or even Live chat a Samsung agent online to get the codes fairly quick.  

We are all customers like yourself.  We can't do any account adjustments.  Did you start the process for porting your number?  

You already paid for the 1st month when you activated your account.  If you don't want further charges, if you have access to your self service account, you can remove your credit card information from autopay.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Logalyrob wrote:

I have become very frustrated  in trying to activate my card .  The last issue was trying to get a code to unlock my SIM NETWORK.  Long story short I was told by your team member that I would to have to go to Samsung to have this resolved.  Not being able to talk to someone about this was also problematic for me.  I no longer wish to change my carrier so please do not request this transfer.  Also please ensure that my visa does not have any charges applied.  As it stands right now I do not have a phone until I get this resolved with Samsung.  PLEASE CANCEL TRANSER REQUEST.

Thank you

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal information

Hi @Logalyrob ,

Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you.

You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it.

If your port is not complete maybe you can call the Porting Team at *** to stop the port?

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

As for any refunds only moderators can review this request, that is, IF your credit card was charged.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.