cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally Forgot to Add Text

mccallaprilm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just signed up for Public Mobile and I thought I enabled Ontario-wide talk and international text, but I put the SIM in my phone and I can't send or receive texts. I checked online and it looks like my plan doesn't have it on there.

Is there a way for me to add talk and text to my plan? I didn't see a way to do it online except paying for another full 90 days Smiley Sad

Thank you,
April

3 REPLIES 3

mccallaprilm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I've messaged the mods. Hopefully they can resolve this for me Smiley Very Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hey april, mods are pretty good at helping people with whron plans added.  best to contact them and say what you want.

one suggestion if the plan you want is more costly than the plan you paid for then I would suggest to make a one time payment for the difference between the to plans.  it is in payments and make one time payment.  in the second box you will be able to select the amount to add.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The only way to add text without incurring a second charge is to private message the moderator team and explain that text was mistakenly not added during plan selection.  They should be able to add it for you.  If there is additional cost for having text, you will have to pay for that.  At least you will not lose the fees paid for the current plan.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.