cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to new activations only promotion for PM client

Juliette1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know if there is a way to get access to promotion for new activations only if I am already a client of PM?

There is a Boxing Week offer at $34 and it is perfect for me.

Thanks!

19 REPLIES 19

JamJam2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

He is on old rewards, he got the $24 plan for $16 after rewards.

JamJam2

Persistence and kindness messaging CS_Agent.  Check out the redflagdeals forum. 

@JamJam2 How long your bother been customer ? They on the points system or old legacy $ rewards ?

JamJam2

My brother got it that way. Just ask nicely.

@JamJam2 Are you one of those people can you confirm ?

JamJam2

Message CS_agent, I have heard of a few people getting the promo plans. Just keep trying.

HI @on2wheels  @RattlesnakeArmy 

plans for new activation only are only for new customers.  Support agent cannot help 

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RattlesnakeArmy wrote:

I suggest that every customer wanting access to the "new activations only" plans contact customer support and ask them to honour those plans for current customers of Public Mobile.

Tried this, didn't go anywhere.

@RattlesnakeArmy  Me either but when it’s new activation only what can you do ? 

How ever if your on old rewards saving $7 every 30 days you can still get the 60GB for $40 and with your $7 off that’s $33 $1 better then the new activation plan  50GB for $34  with 10GB extra  data to enjoy ,so your still comming out ahead of the new activation plan does

RattlesnakeArmy

This is where I am at. I don't believe that we should be forced to create a new account in order to access promotions.

Juliette1990

Thank you! True, I would rather keep my phone number

@RattlesnakeArmy  Or if you really want it just create a new account with new email and sim it’s what I did 

Handy1_0-1703869640385.jpeg

RattlesnakeArmy

I suggest that every customer wanting access to the "new activations only" plans contact customer support and ask them to honour those plans for current customers of Public Mobile.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Juliette1990   Bear in mind that you won't get to keep the same phone number for a new account (unless you port out and then back in again).  It may not matter to you if it's not a number you've had for a long time. Check also the plans available to existing customers which can only be seen by logging in to your phone account.  You can change to any of those without changing your phone number.

Juliette1990

Thank you!

Juliette1990

Got it! Thank you!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juliette1990 

start a new account altogeather. Get a PM sim or free esim.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Juliette1990  No sorry not for existing customers , if you really want the plan you need to create a new account with new email and new sim . It’s what I had to do to get that plan 

Handy1_0-1703868899531.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Juliette1990 

sorry, those new boxing day deals are only for new activations and existing subscribers won't have access to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.