cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my account to get account number

selkirk23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to close my account and transfer to a different company before the end of this bill cycle which is September 28. I need to provide my public account number to do so. But I am blocked on the self service website and can’t access my account. Can you please help me with this? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

selkirk23

Thanks guys. I used another computer which has the password saved. So i was able to log in.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shapla001 wrote:

is it because of forgotten password? can try the link for that, if that helps.

Why was the account locked, inactivity?

I don't think they've got the forgotten password link working yet:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Delay-in-receiving-Self-Serve-password-...

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

is it because of forgotten password? can try the link for that, if that helps.

Why was the account locked, inactivity?

selkirk23

Thanks!

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@selkirk23 wrote:

I need to close my account and transfer to a different company before the end of this bill cycle which is September 28. I need to provide my public account number to do so. But I am blocked on the self service website and can’t access my account. Can you please help me with this? Thanks!

Send a private message to Moderator_team and they should be able to help you. Be prepared for a day or two to pass before you get a response - nice thing that you have an 11 day buffer!

Give them as much detail as you can in your initial message - name, phone number, PIN if you can remember it.

Need Help? Let's chat.