cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to account

stranded_sailor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok fellas back with a question. I am waiting for a Sim to come from Amazon. I put the app on a friends phone to sign into my account as I was told I could. It sent a code to my email which I put in than was prompted  for a second code it txt to the cell number which, since I'm waiting a week for my Sim, I cannot get. Is there something I'm missing?

6 REPLIES 6

stranded_sailor

e sim got deleted and i am not paying for the chance for that to happen again, prefer an actual sim

stranded_sailor

it will be putting the sim on account that is attached to an e sim currently, which is a new account

stranded_sailor

i got an e sim. it did not work right away in my surface. it got deleted. i want an actual sim so not to have this problem. my tablet wont take the app. i was told on here that i could put the app on my friends phone, complete the set up for account, set as lost until my sim came, put my sim in my tablet when it comes and resister the sim to tablet on app than good to go. this is information given on this forum last week

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@stranded_sailor 

How did you create an account without a SIM card number?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @stranded_sailor 

are you still waiting for the sim now?  you should wait until you get the sim card before you do anything

and you are trying to use the sim card to subscribe new account or change sim card on your current account?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stranded_sailor 

you're missing the sim to activate your new PM account. (You are aware that esim is available for all current plans...right ?) Just need to make sure your phone is esim ready.

Need Help? Let's chat.