cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to send but not receive Texts

Gabby123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Having issues with texting, I can send a text to people but I am not receiving texts. Was receiving texts till 10am this morning, but none since. Have had people text me to test and have not received them. Any one else having issues? I have unlimited text and talking plan. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Gabby123 wrote:

okay just had the following come up**** known glitch when the 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data add-on expiry - that would be my issue

It's looks like you seem to be the latest victim of this bug. Hopefully, the moderators can restore your text messaging services before you end up waiting 24 hours.

@Gabby123 wrote:

okay just had the following come up**** known glitch when the 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data add-on expiry - that would be my issue

@Gabby123  Yes, if you just got back from the US it can take up to 48 hours to start receiving texts again. Maybe best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to remove the addon from your account.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Gabby123

@Gabby123 wrote:

android

@Gabby123  Go into settings apps messages and clear cache. Force stop the app and restart your phone.

Gabby123

android

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gabby123  What kind of phone are you using Android or iPhone?

Need Help? Let's chat.