cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWFUL HELP RECIEVED

tacosrule33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ive had trouble with my plan not giving me all the content i pay for. i have tried contacting moderators 3 times now and all they do to help is say they troubleshooted my account and to restart my phone. after that i turn on my phone and boom back where i started. this is a terrible company, as soon as you have one issue good luck getting it solved

19 REPLIES 19

Tacoboutit

@tacosrule33 wrote:

ive had trouble with my plan not giving me all the content i pay for. i have tried contacting moderators 3 times now and all they do to help is say they troubleshooted my account and to restart my phone. after that i turn on my phone and boom back where i started. this is a terrible company, as soon as you have one issue good luck getting it solved

Hi, how are you? The cold weather in Canada will pass eventually. 

Check your plan details and tell us what is included in your new plan, the plan you switched to.  

Take care and dress warm, it's a cold one today. 

@tacosrule33  You are making new threads complaining no one is helping you, yet here people are giving you suggestions and asking for details that you ignore. Please read each post, and try all of the suggested and respond to all of the inquiries.

@tacosrule33 wrote:

my plan has not properly been working for weeks now. during this time i have been trying to contact moderators to get my problem fixed. 3rd attempt and all they say is they did troubleshooting and to reset my phone. The service through this company is bull**bleep** i have wasted so much time and still dont have a properly working phone. You think after 3 times maybe they would get their **bleep** together but i guess not. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

@tacosrule33  You post you had trouble with texting after switching plans and there were many suggestions and even more questions asking you to go into more detail that you ignored and never responded to. You ignore the community's attempt to help you yet make new posts complaining to the community no one is helping you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/AWFUL-HELP-RECIEVED/td-p/330119

Click page 2.

We are here customers like you and some of them had trouble like you... if you want some help just give us some details of your problem... @tacosrule33 Smiley Happy

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe if you tell us what the issue someone who had similar problem could possibly help out. If you don't tell us, you won't get the support you are looking for.

You keep complaining that your phone doesn't work but you have yet to tell anyone anything about the problem and ignore questions people ask to try and help.

Explain exactly what the problem is and what type of phone you have so maybe someone can help you.

tacosrule33

my plan has not properly been working for weeks now. during this time i have been trying to contact moderators to get my problem fixed. 3rd attempt and all they say is they did troubleshooting and to reset my phone. The service through this company is bull**bleep** i have wasted so much time and still dont have a properly working phone. You think after 3 times maybe they would get their **bleep** together but i guess not. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tacosrule33 wrote:

everything was working fine for a few months and then i switched to a different plan. after that ive been able to use my calling and data but just not texting

Additional details that may help figure out out the cause of the problem:

Is it both sending and recieving text messages?

Android or iphone?

Any recent Android or iOS software updates on your phone?

Any recent updates to the text messaging application that you're using?

When (date) did you do the plan change?

Did the problems start immediately after the plan change?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Another idea would be to do an immediate plan change a day before your renewal, then futuredate your current plan. 

Have you tried your sim in a different phone, just incase it's a hardware/software issue?

What happens when someone sends you a sms? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tacosrule33 wrote:

everything was working fine for a few months and then i switched to a different plan. after that ive been able to use my calling and data but just not texting

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

tacosrule33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

I wish OP ask the question and stay at the forum for another 5 minutes to supply more info.  ATM, we cannot do much until OP reply tomorrow.

If they decide to bother. I agree.

popping

I wish OP ask the question and stay at the forum for another 5 minutes to supply more info.  ATM, we cannot do much until OP reply tomorrow.

It's hard to think about what could be done without details.  One of us could understand what is going on.  

mimmo

I would have to disagee Moderators here are pretty good with solving issues and making things right.  

as everone has asked what is content?  calling issues sms issues, data issues?

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ask the community.  There are some really knowledgeable people on this forum.

I am sure someome will be offer some guidance.

bananniiee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm sorry you had a bad experience. Do you mind sharing what your issue is? 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If you explained your problem someone here may be able to help you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@tacosrule33  Can you elaborate on what issues you are having? May be someone else here experienced the similar issue can provide some help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.