cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD on

Zulfi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I used 240 gb Bonus data add-on on $19.00 plan?

5 REPLIES 5

I fully agree @hairbag1 but several folks in that giant thread about the change over have stated they complained and got it back. Like the old saying goes, The Squeaky Wheel Gets' The Grease.

SQUEAK SQUEAK!! 

@Chalupa_Batman 

if PM has returned that Bonus data to one complainant, they should return it to everyone who's been effected. We really shouldn't have to push for it to be returned.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

As per @Sansan and @hairbag1 have already answered this. I will just add that this 240GB of data was given to you for your loyalty, not for what plan you had. If you choose to lower the plan and lose it, then I'd recommend filing a complaint with customer service by creating a ticket. If they aren't willing to budge, I'd file a complaint with the CCTS. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Zulfi 

officially, you'll lose that Bonus data if you lower to a cheaper plan..

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Zulfi  If your question is, if you lower your plan to the $19, will you still keep the 240 GB? The answer is no. If you lower your plan you will lose the bonus data provided.

Need Help? Let's chat.